C&M FarmTech, an agro-based company, is in search of enthusiastic, creative, innovative and passionate students from Agricultural Science or Agricultural Engineering and related disciplines to join our team as interns to facilitate the fast growth of the company.
Amongst other things, your tasks will include:
- Developing a Quality Management System for running the Farm
- Embark on various projects related to the development of the farm animals
- Showing up at least twice per week on-site to check the animal health and welfare
- Assist the farm manager in the business development, administrative, and farm works
- Assist in establishing profitable ideas in using the resources & investment on the farm
Minimum requirements for the role:
- You are at least in your second year in a higher institution
- You are willing to be on-site (farm) at least twice per week
- You understand how to work from home and are familiar with administrative tasks
If you consider being a part of the team for the above roles, please follow the link below to share your application documents; a two-page CV and a one-page cover letter. Please indicate your interest in applying and state your earliest starting date.All applications received will be given fair consideration if the minimum requirements are met. We are located at Lapongba village, Asa local Govt., Kwara state.Thank you for your interest.